Welcome


Crystal Spirit Medicine works with the Mineral Kingdom. The Crystals & Stones are the Mineral Kingdom and have an energy as well as a spirit that can guide us on our Healing Journey. In order to have a fuller understanding of the Mineral Kingdom it is advised to read the pages on LIFE and the Mineral Kingdom. It is also recommended that one reads the Acknowledgement page.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Understanding CSM

As Crystal Spirit Medicine works with the Mineral Kingdom and the Crystals and Stones are members of the Mineral Kingdom I have written a explanation of the philosophy of Crystal Spirit Medicine.

On the Mineral Kingdom page I explain what I mean by the CONSCIOUSNESS of the Crystals and Stones as well as what I am referring to with the term "AWAKENING" and 'PROGRAMMING'. I recommend reading this page and to leave any comments or questions on the Mineral Kingdom page.

The Crystals & Stones are the true TEACHERS, but this can only be understood with personal experience. Also I often use the term 'Crystal' but it can refer to both Crystals and/or Stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment