Welcome


Crystal Spirit Medicine works with the Mineral Kingdom. The Crystals & Stones are the Mineral Kingdom and have an energy as well as a spirit that can guide us on our Healing Journey. In order to have a fuller understanding of the Mineral Kingdom it is advised to read the pages on LIFE and the Mineral Kingdom. It is also recommended that one reads the Acknowledgement page.

Monday, September 12, 2011

WHO WE ARE


In order to understand where I am coming from when blogging on this site and the Healing services I offer we need to understand ‘Who We Are’. I have added a new dedicated Page to this site titled ‘LIFE’ and I recommend individuals to read this so that the topics here are put into their proper perspective. 

It is important to know what I mean when I talk about our Body, Soul, and Spirit. I am sure that my definition of these aspects of our self is somewhat different than the standard understanding. What I mean about the 3 Realms is also important to understand – Spirit Realm, Physical Realm, and Energy Realm.  

Please take the time to read LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment